Ambit is a strategic Internet Banking product that ensures continuous delivery of retail and corporate banking services to the bank’s customers in a personalized, cost-effective, efficient, and secure manner. Unlike other Internet Banking products in the market, Ambit does not require any other software to be preloaded at the customer site and is a true ‘thin client’ browser-based solution and is not bundled with any specific security package; its architecture is open for any security software package to be plugged in.
Supported Security Models
- PKI-based software (like Secure Socket Layer)
- Digital Certificates (issued by VeriSign, Thawte, etc.)
- Digital Signatures
- Manage effective and efficient multilateral communication with customers, internally and externally, using a single solution.
- Enable “n” number of existing systems and devices to utilize SMS communication channel freely
- Audit tracking and escalations of failed communication
- Account, card or any other financial transactions’ instant notifications to customers.
- Marketing & Notification Campaigns
- Automation of banking services such as account information, utility bill payment, etc.
- Complete view of Customer Relationships
- View and initiate Bank’s product-related Queries and Requests
- Offline Transactions through e-Forms
- Online Transactions including Funds Transfer
- Batch Funds Transfer
- Individual/Batch Bill Payments
- Alternate Banking Channels Registration
- Provision to Edit Customer’s Profile
- Alerts and Notifications
- Complaint Management