Rendezvous is an Enterprise Application Integration Suite providing an economic, agile, and secure infrastructure for Enterprise Application Integration and Transaction Processing. It is a financial middleware solution designed specifically for the banking environment to address present and upcoming e-Banking initiatives. The main purpose of Rendezvous is to enable banks to quickly integrate existing channels with back-end systems and dovetail new delivery channels with ease.
Rendezvous is specifically designed to provide a strategic architecture to the banks so that they can leverage on a one-time investment and introduce new delivery channels in a unified manner. The technology choice for the development of Rendezvous is made to offer characteristics like: Mission Criticality, High Performance, High Availability, Design Agility, and Security.
Rendezvous supports Active-Passive clustering for high availability and Active-Active clustering for load balancing. It is developed in conformance with PA-DSS requirements and is EMV-compliant.
Rendezvous offers the following:
- Provides an infrastructure for future component applications that will be written and/or managed by an organization
- Leverages existing technology and applications
- Lets you rapidly implement industry standard business protocols
- Ensures extensive and flexible back-office connectivity
- Provides powerful data transformation and mapping facilities
- Supports content-based routing
- Highly configurable and extensible business process flows
- Scales horizontally using MS Windows Network Load Balancer
- Makes use of MS Windows Server Clusters to provide failover clustering
Avanza Solutions has a proven track record in providing solutions and services to the financial industry in the area of electronic banking. With a suite of products and solutions deployed at over 200 customers worldwide, Avanza hasgradually built its expertise in the alternate delivery channel domain. We have deployed systems in complex environments and have certified our products with international networks.
Rendezvous was first implemented for a leading bank in Pakistan and since then, there have been numerous implementations, which includes leading banks in Pakistan, Middle East, Africa, and Bangladesh. In each of these projects we have delivered the solution in line with business objectives. This has been madepossible by Avanza’s sound project management approach, expertise of resources in IT solutions implementation, and their sound knowledge in business practice.
Rendezvous has been acknowledged as the Best Financial Industry Application by 2010 – Information & Communication Technology Awards and Asia Pacific ICT Awards, 2010.