Engineering organizations are acutely aware of the significance of preventive and timely maintenance of mission critical equipment and machinery. Whether it is an offshore oil rig or a construction site within city, preventive maintenance of equipment cannot be overlooked even faintly for very obvious reasons.
Avanza’s Preventive Maintenance System enforces maintenance of mission critical equipment, its modules and even sub-sub modules at a very granular level. The solution comes with a dynamic form generator that enables supervisors and managers to design and roll out maintenance forms to field engineers based on a particular equipment’s specification and maintenance needs.
The solution serves as a central nerve centre to consolidate data from equipment installed globally. Based on data readings, the solution recommends equipment-specific maintenance activities proactively. Maintenance details are recorded and available across the organization in form of dashboards and MIS reports.
The solution regiments maintenance activities and their outcomes such that any delay in a maintenance task or sub task is hi lighted and notified to all relevant responsible team members across the organization.
Preventive Maintenance System can be used to consolidate equipment data and record health check inventory. In case of transfer of equipment from one site to another the system updates maintenance records and location of equipment thereby giving a global perspective of equipment movement and maintenance status of equipment at different locations worldwide.
- Define and generate Equipment-specific Preventive Maintenance Forms
- Enforce Preventive Maintenance Policy globally across all sites and locations
- Global visibility of equipment’s location and stock of maintenance status
- Forecasting and distribution of resources based on upcoming Maintenance jobs and activities
- Equipment aging trends and cost analysis of maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance Form Generator
- Provision to Work in Offline Mode to record equipment data in remote locations
- Synchronization of Offline Data with Central Server as and when connectivity is available
- Real time Dashboard of Equipment’s Health Check
- Forecasting Tool to Schedule Maintenance Activities
- Definition of Equipment at Granular Level.
- Hierarchy of Components Maintained
- Integrated with ERP Systems such as SAP to fetch equipment details
- Equipment Associated with Locations and Sites.
- Movement of Equipment Captured and Recorded
- Alerts & Notifications