Every day heaps of funds are transferred between organizations or sent by migrants to their home countries. Managing, processing, risk profiling, AML compliance, funds transfer and payment to beneficiary in real time is a challenge for any Money remittance company. Monex provides a complete end-to-end solution for the growing and challenging business needs of remittance organizations.
The system is developed exclusively in close coordination with current remittance businesses and industry leaders. It ensures that all required features are available in the application for smooth and successful business execution. The application effectively manages all aspects of a money transfer business from Head office, Region, Agents, Sub Agents to Customers and Beneficiaries, using simple to use yet advanced features. The application enhances the experience of business users and service quality to the customers, and providing the 360 degree view to management for overall operations along with information / process transparency. The application employing latest technologies and utilizing power of communication networks & electronic funds transfer for making it possible to cut down the usual remittance period in seconds only. This will allow organizations to introduce variety of new remittance services in the market to stay competitive and more efficient.
The application is also equipped with update to date Anti-Money Laundering compliance module which regulate all the transactions to pass automatically through AML checks to track and prevent Money Laundering risks.
The solution allows front and back office to perform all their operations through a unified interface via a central platform. The multi-agent, multi-location and multi-currency features of application provide online money transfer capabilities. It also have a powerful accounting module which includes the capability to record Journal vouchers, transactions, balance sheets, trial balance and income statements. In addition of providing money transfer core features, the application also managing multiple shareholders and manage their shares and profit distributions.
- Multi-currency and Multilingual
- Application interfaces can be extended to third party
- Flexible & configurable:
- currency exchange rates and fee structures
- countries, currencies & limit management
- Workflow Management
- Increased margins via flexible exchange rates & commission structures
- Pre-defined AML policies across all the remittance transactions. Allow checking various AML Sanctions list including OFAC/SDN/UK etc.
- Improve business by offering wider set of remittance services to enhance customer experience.
- Enhanced customer experience
- Control over organization’s pre-defined processes.
- Minimize human involvement in daily remittance operations
- Visibility of top performing regions, countries, agents and sub-agents.
- Provides interfaces for online integrations with external agents who want to use their own remittance application for remittances
- Policy (Limits, Exchange Rates etc.) Definition through multiple parameters like Region, Country, Agent, Sub-agent etc.
- Agent and Sub-agent Management
- Remittances from agent to agent/sub-agent & sub-agent to agent/sub-agent.
- Remittance transaction is available immediately at payer side
- Comprehensive Search on Remittance and Payments
- View Remittance/Payments List based on different status
- Shared or dedicated credit limit distribution from Head office to Region, Agent and Sub-agent hierarchy.
- Able to define daily exchange rates with profit margins for different currencies according to the changing market dynamics.
Configurable Commission templates
- Complete workflow management of remittance transactions from sending to paying.
- Agent’s commission calculation and distribution management
- Cash Transfer facility between agents and head office.
- Allow to instruct paying agent to pay remittance amount in form of cash, TT, cheque or direct deposit into beneficiary’s bank account.
- Sender agent receives money from customer in form of cash or cheque.
- Supports opening of virtual deposit account within the application for corporate customers.
- Corporate customer can send money from their deposit account to their beneficiary.
- Direct deposit of remittance money into corporate customer’s Deposit account.
- Highly configurable Complaint Management System for Agents to log complaints against remittances.
- Support of Anti-Money Laundry and Fraud Protection on every remittance transaction
- Comprehensive & configurable region wise AML and KYC compliance checks.
- Risk management checks on every transaction
- Automatically performs, Anti-Money Laundry, Sender/ Receiver search from various lists, Suspicious Activity and several other limit checks.
- Management of organization share holders
- Support definition of multi-level Chart of Accounts
- Accounts Module to manage Journal Voucher, General Ledger, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet.
- Online integration with external agents via web services to support inward & outward remittances. Centralized System Administration